Check in Procedures
We have staff on hand 7 days a week. The office opening times are:
Monday to Friday 9.30 am until 6.00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 11 am until 4 pm
All check in instructions are sent to you the day before you arrive. If you have not received these please call us before the office closes on the day of your arrival. We send the instructions depending how you booked as follows:
- Direct booking; we sent your instructions by email to the email address you gave us on the booking. Please check your spam folder if you can’t see it.
- Booking via booking.com: we sent a message with your access instructions via the booking.com messaging system. Please check these messages. If you don’t know how to do this then please call them if we are not available or are closed when you arrive.
- Booking via Air BNB: we sent a message with your access instructions via the Air BNB messaging system. Please check these messages. If you don’t know how to do this then please call them if we are not available or are closed when you arrive.
- Booking via Expedia, Hotels.com or other agent: we sent a message with your access instructions via the agent’s messaging system. Please check these messages. If you don’t know how to do this then please call them if we are not available or are closed when you arrive.
Check in is from 2.30 pm Monday to Friday and from 2 pm on Saturday & Sunday. Early check in is available for an extra fee from 1 pm. All apartments collect their keys from the boxes at 62 Bootham Crescent YO30 7AH (except the luxury apartments that collect theirs from the 31 Bootham YO30 7BT).
Please note that you must check in before 10 pm. Our emergency cover partners, Eboracum, can only support check in queries up to this time. They can be contacted after we close and before 10 pm on 0800 644 1660
Our office is available from 9.30 am Monday to Friday for bookings & queries.
We have emergency cover outside of these times, details are available at the apartments.
Bag Drop Off
If you need to drop your bags off when you arrive in York we recommend using Yorbag. This is a local company located near The Minster that will store your baggage, prices start from £3 up to £5 for the day. Please follow this link: yorbag or call +44 (0)7561852654 to book.
Please note that we do not have the space to allow you to store your bags prior to check in or post check out.
Check in procedures
Please check in using the key boxes outside number 62 Bootham Crescent YO30 7AH. Note, if you are staying at our luxury apartment the key box is in a different location, 31 Bootham YO30 7BT, detailed in the check in instructions we send you.
Our apartments are all self check in to provide you with maximum flexibility. You can access your keys any time after the stated check in times above. The key boxes are all the same type and instructions for how to use them are below.
To help you use the key safes there is a demonstration below:
1) Locate the KeySafe on the wall.
2) Slide down black cover to reveal lock code dials.
3) Key in access code number and pull down lever at left of dials to open.
4) Remove keys, close door and reset code.
60 Bootham Crescent, York, YO30 7AH
T: +44 (0)1904 639923